Motorcycle Licence / QRide
We offer a range of motorbike training to prepare riders of all skill level and have hire bikes available.
Pre Learner QRide2 Day course that can be held as consecutively or split to suit your needs. Each day runs for approx 6.5 hours and includes practical and theory training & assessing. This course has been structured to get you from a novice to an ability level safe enough for you to ride on the road to gain confidence & skills over the 3 months prior to returning for your licence upgrade to RE. You need to have held a Provisional licence for a minimum of 12 months before participating in the Pre Learner program.
QRide CoursesIn order to enrol in the QRide Course, it’s important you possess an appropriate licence (e.g RE L, RE,) and have the ability to:
- Slow ride comfortably
- Safely ride at 100km
- Protective jacket – Long sleeve work shirt is acceptable
- Protective long pants – Jeans acceptable
- Eye protection – Visor or goggles
- Protective gloves
- Aust/Eur certified helmet – Sticker on the back of the helmet
- Protective boots – Work boots acceptable, however, please ensure laces must be tucked in or taped up
RE Licence:1 Day course which can be held on weekends or through the week. The course runs for approx 8 hours including theory & practical training & assessing. During this course, you will be doing off & on road practical riding.
- Have completed a Pre Learner (PL) assessment
- LAMS approved bike (or we can provide you with one for the course)
R Licence:1 Day course which can be held on weekends or through the week. The course runs for approx 4 hours including theory & practical training & assessing. During this course, you will do off & on road practical riding.
- Have held RE licence for a minimum of 2 years
- Non-LAMS bike for obtaining R licence (or we can provide you with one for the course)